Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

May update


Dear all,
It has been quite sometimes since I last updated you. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of you for your care, concern and emails enquiry. I am much blessed and touched by your love, care and concern.

Yesterday, after some initial email correspondences, finally I met up with the WEC (World Evangelism Center), a mission organisation. Four of them met up with me. Thank God for a frank and casual interview. They were nice people and seem easy to work with. We are very comfortable with one another.

However, they ask me to pray about the matter and give them the answer by mid June. This organisation believe that God will provide the financial for each staff, so everyone have to raise their own support. However, they were kind enough to enquire about my financial status.

I covet your prayers with me how the Lord is leading me. Thank you so much.

Thank God too after roaming around churches for the past few months. If God be willing, I will be transferring my membership to Gospel Light Christian Church in a few months time. 

Thank God also for a sister who sponsored me to a church camp. May we have a great time learning and hearing God's word and in fellowshipping with one another 

God bless till we meet again,
Heng sau

No comments:

Post a Comment