Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

JDOP


I apologized that i had not been writing my update.

Presently, I'm taking IDT (intentional discipleship training, every Monday night) course in my church since Jan 2015. 

Last Sunday was a special day for Christians in Singapore. 51,000 Christians gathered at stadium to pray for the nation being 50 years old on 9 August. Is called Jubilee day of prayer. The president and wife were present throughout the occasion. The prime minister joined in after more than an hour. Our church (more than 2,000 of us were there as early as at 11am) had privileged to serve as ushers. The occasion started at 4:14pm recognized that age from 4 to 14 is more receptive to the gospel.
However, i was not well on Saturday night. But i was thankful that God sustained me throughout the session. Half way through the ushering, i rushed to the toilet and vomited what i took for my breakfast and lunch. I felt giddy on and off but i stayed through as it was a rare occasion.

Thank God that through the travel and health business that i'm involved in, i was able to meet more non-believer friends. It is my desire that God will use me to reach out to them especially those in the health business as they live healthily is time to consider where their souls will be heading. Please pray with me that God will send lots of opportunities for me to share His love to them.

Thank you and hear from you soon,
heng sau

No comments:

Post a Comment