Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

1st trip for 2014

It has been a long time since i last shared in this blog.

I found a new venture : fun, free (both freedom in time n financial) and fulfillment business that is Worldventures. I signed up for their boot camp and got to know better about this business. During the boot camp, I got to know more people. Either they are backsliders or non-believers. Most of the members in this 1-Big team loves to travel. Quite a number of the members did pretty well and reached financial free. They are very grateful to find this new venture and business.

My god-daughter in China enters into a new venture nuskin business joins my brother. After many discussions so we headed to expand awareness of nuskin spa. Hazel, my god-daughter upline who is my brother's downline came with us.






Beside doing the spa experience, we had a good time of updating, worshipping, sharing, praying and studying the bible together.
 
Thank God that my god-daugher is able to accompany me throughout this trip. What a blessing!
Many are refreshed spiritually and inspired to study bible together. May the Lord use His Word to motivate His children to live for His glory.



After I returned from China, 15 days later I joined 4 other sisters to Bintan for a time of retreat. We had a good time of resting, exercising, laughing, fellowshipping. Thank God for friends in the Lord. We can share our woes, joy and struggles. We also give a lunch birthday treat to one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment