Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Jun update


Dear friends and prayer warriors, 

Just to update you all on what’s happening for the last month.

 Firstly like to thank God for sending someone in Christ to my life to help point out my weakness and to encourage me. That friend has helped me to see my blind spots and help me make a breakthrough in my life pertaining with my walk with God, my strength and weaknesses and how I can strengthen and overcome them. I covet your prayers as we mutually encourage each other in this renewed phrase of life.

Thank God also for a wonderful, though short, church camp organised by Reformed BP Church. This is the 1st church camp for this 4 years old church. The camp committees were novices, they managed to organise a good camp. Keep it up!

I attended this church camp with another two friends of mine.  Actually we went to a Jakarta conference recently together and I never imagine that so fast, we can travel together again. We enjoy one another’s company so much. Thank God for the wonderful fellowship together and lessons learnt.

Thank God for seeing me through the courses in British Council. If God be willing, I will be applying for the teaching award upon completion soon. Please pray for discipline to finish all the course requirements. 

Kindly pray for my preparation for the coming Medan Teaching Mission trip from 27 Jun till 1 Jul. Pastor Yap will join me after I teach the first 2 and half days. Theresa, a friend of pastor Yap, will come along with me throughout the trip. This is an exposure trip for her. Please pray too that we can both enjoy the fellowship and the trip together. 

Do continue to pray for my father’s salvation and for opportunity for me or others to reach out to him with the great news of God’s love and redemption of mankind.  It’s been my burden for all these years and age is catching up with him. Do pray that I will continue to be a good testimony and to earnestly witness to him and others while there is time. 

Finally remember to pray for me for wisdom and God’s leading as I consider the offer to join WEC as part of the mission support team. Pray for conviction to be able to work as part of a team cutting across culture, denominational and races. This mission organisation believe in God's providence for their daily support. So none of them have salary. Please pray that i may also learn to trust God in His providence. Thank you. 

Thank you for praying and being with me.

In His care,
heng sau

No comments:

Post a Comment